No Other Provider Has as Many SIP Lines as Preetel
- Keep your existing phone number
- Choose phone numbers in over 1000 cities
- Add or remove lines in minutes
Speak to a Preetal Business Specialist today
905 792 8282
What is SIP Trunking
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking is a voice service offered by Comwave that allows compatible phone systems to place calls over an IP connection to Comwave (VoIP). While SIP Trunking is indeed VoIP, it doesn’t generally use public residential internet connections like traditional VoIP home phone services. Inquire about SIP Trunking with a dedicated managed connection from you to Comwave, guaranteeing you even higher quality digital phone service.
Comwave is Canada’s largest SIP Trunking provider, operating the largest redundant national network. While some phone companies offer minimal coverage in Canada, only Comwave operates in every Province and State. Whether you own a small business in Victoria, BC, or a large national chain, only Comwave can provide a single point of contact.
- Custom design and implementation
- Enhanced calling features
- Bandwidth options
- Interoperability and certification
- Phone numbers throughout Canada & USA
- React to business needs immediately by adding new phone lines in minutes
- No need to purchase expensive phone system line cards
- Optimize network infrastructure and bandwidth
You really don’t need to experiment with your voice communication. Reliable, Scalable, Flexible and Cost Effective is what has made Preetel Canada’s leader in VoIP and SIP Trunking. No other provider has as many SIP lines as Preetel. The fact is that most of Canada’s phone companies rely on Preetel SIP Trunking for the millions of calls their own customers make every day.
We know how to do it
We can guide you through it
We can get you up and running quickly
Request a call
Request a call
For more information, please fill out the form below and Comwave will contact you within 24 hours or feel free to call us at 905 792 8282