Setting Up Your Business? Computer Network
Every company has their own way of doing business. Your computer network should be uniquely designed so that it works for your office. It is all about preferences. Some of our clients have asked us these questions:
- Should we have a wired or wireless computer network?
- What is the best type of security that we should be using?
- Do you we want to be able remotely log on to your office network?
- What hardware is required for our business network?
- Do we need Peer-To-Peer or Client-Server?
- Where is the best place to buy your equipment?
- Should we use the cloud?
- How are our computers backed up?
- Are our staff properly trained to use their computers?
- What is the best antivirus to use for our business?
- Can our smartphones be added to our computer network?
- Do we need asset management?
Before any work is done, we will meet with you and answer these questions. We can then design a computer network that meets your needs. After it has been designed and implemented, will will train your staff how to properly use the network and perform regular maintenance checks.
We work with you every step of the way.
Experience shows the most effective way to reduce downtime and provide high-quality network support is through regular on site visits and remote monitoring of your network. We will always have your back.